DiMeo Farms in Hammonton, NJ is the place to go if you’re looking for blueberry picking in NJ. Offering nothing but the sweet berries, this farm boasts large, heirloom, organic plants. This South Jersey spot is sure to please the whole family.
About DiMeo Farms – Hammonton
- Address: 3101 Nesco Rd,
Hammonton, NJ 08037
The farm in South Jersey, which has over 1200 blueberry plants per acre, has been owned by 4 generations. They have great pride in their plants and specialize in giant, sweet berries at affordable prices.
Not only does this Atlantic county farm offer blueberry picking, but you can also purchase 1.5-3 year old blueberry plants straight from the farm! They grow big, sweet, organic, non GMO heirloom blueberries.
DiMeo Farms Hours:
- Every Day 10am-8pm from June – August.
The farm requires you to make an appointment for PYO. You cannot walk on the farm and pick.
Need to know before visiting DiMeo Farms NJ
- Choose your shoes wisely! Whenever visiting a farm, make sure you’re wearing shoes that can get dirty! Boots are the easiest option, but anything that can be washed it also recommended.
- Make an Appointment. You MUST call ahead and make an appointment to visit the farms at (609) 561-5905
- There is a minimum. You must purchase at least 12 pints at your visit (totaling in a minimum of $20.)
- Pack a lunch! They encourage you to pack a lunch and enjoy a picnic in the fields.
What can you find at Dimeo Farms
- Pick Your Own Blueberries
- Blueberry plants
- Nursery with a variety of plants available for purchase
DiMeo Pick Your Own
DiMeo Farms only offers pick your own blueberries on their farm. They offer PYO June, July, and August, but make sure to check in with the farm to get updates on when the fields are ready.
Pick your own is $1.66/pint, with a minimum of 12 pints. Call (609) 561-5905 to get added to their Summer 2020 VIP invite list and get a call as soon as their fields are open.
PICK YOUR OWN IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.