Giamarese Farm in Long Valley, New Jersey is perfect for the whole family! Enjoy the farm all season long with their You Pick season starting in May with Strawberry picking and carrying through December with cut your own trees.
About Giamarese Farm in East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Address: 155 Fresh Ponds Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Nestled in Middlesex County outside busy New Brunswick, this family-owned and operated farm is packed with Pick Your Own finds from May-December. Like many UPick farms, you can apples, pumpkins, strawberries and other produce. But this farm is special because it also grows and offers Cut Your Own Christmas Trees in December.
Head to the farm and pick your favorites – as they say, the farm grows everything from “Asparagus to Zucchini” and enjoy educational hayrides in fall. There you can learn all about the farm and how it works.
Giamarese Farm’s Hours:
- Open May-December from 10-6pm
Farm and you pick hours may vary throughout the year, and the farm is closed from January through April.
You Pick must arrive 1 hour before closing.
Need to know before visiting Giamarese Farm NJ
- Choose your shoes wisely! Whenever visiting a farm, make sure you’re wearing shoes that can get dirty! Boots are the easiest option, but anything that can be washed it also recommended.
- Coupons! Occasionally you can find coupons on their site for various items. Check here.
- Arrive before close. All Pick Your Own attendees must arrive 1 hour before closing in order to participate.
- No Pets.
What can you find at Giamarese Farms
- Pick Your Own Fruits and Vegetables
- Educational Fall Hayrides
- Fall harvest weekends
- Pony Rides
Giamarese Farms and Orchard Pick Your Own
Pick your own at Giamarese Farm and Orchard is open all season long, starting with strawberries in late May and ending in December with cut your own Christmas trees.
Pick your own is charged by the pound and there is no entry fee.
Giamarese Farm Pricing
Admission to the Fall Festival Weekends is free, but there is an additional fee for hayride tours, corn maze, and pony rides.
Pick Your Own – Pay per pound of whatever you buy. Pricing changes per produce. Trees are charged by height and type.