Hillview Farms is a great pick your own farm in Gillette, NJ. This Morris county farm offers pick your own blueberries, peaches, apples and pumpkins as well as Zinnias. Don’t miss tractor rides in the fall and the packed farm market!
About Hillview Farms in Gillette, New Jersey
- Address: 223 Meyersville Rd,
Gillette, NJ 07933
This farm in Morris county offers berry and flower picking as well as fall favorites apple and pumpkin picking. With over 53 acres of farm land, this sot is well equipped for pick your own!
Be sure to stop by their farm market and grab local honey, eggs, and produce!
Hillview Farms Hours:
- Farm market is open daily from 9-6 pm.
Make sure to check their site for seasonality – the farm hours may change per season.
Need to know before visiting Hillview Farm NJ
- Choose your shoes wisely! The majority of the walkable area is dirt and/or gravel. Skip open toes shoes and opt for boots or shoes you can get dirty just in case.
- Hit up the farm market. Whether you have no time for pick your own or want to grab some honey or eggs, make sure you check out the Hillview Farms market for fresh produce and local products.
- Hayrides on the weekends. They offer hayrides to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch on weekends. Make sure to call ahead to confirm.
What can you find at HillView Farms
- Farm market with fresh produce, eggs, honey, cider, and donuts
- Pick your own options from July-October
- Tractor rides on fall weekends to pumpkin and apples
- Fresh, homemade pies
Hillview Farm Pick Your Own
Pick your own at Hillview Farms starts in July with Blueberries and runs through October with pumpkins.
Pick your own berries are charged by the pound and vary by product.