Mood’s Farm Market in Mullica Hill, New Jersey offers a variety of pick your own produce and a fully stocked farm market. With options like ciders, salsas, syrups, and jams made from their fruits, you won’t want to miss this Gloucester County staple.
About Mood’s Farm Market in Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Address: 901 South Bridgeton Pike,
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Hit Mood’s Farm market for a variety of pick your own finds, from cherries in June to pumpkins in October. The family will love the hayrides in fall and you’ll love the ciders, jams, and syrups available in the market!
Mood’s Farm Market Hours:
- June – Labor Day: 8am – 8pm
- Labor Day – October: 8am – 6pm
- November – Thanksgiving: 8am – 5pm
- Picking hours end 1 hour before closing.
The farm is closed on Sundays.
Need to know before visiting the farm
- Choose your shoes wisely! Whenever visiting a farm, make sure you’re wearing shoes that can get dirty! Boots are the easiest option, but anything that can be washed it also recommended.
- Bring your own containers. It must be a bucket or box – bags are not allowed.
- Credit Cards are accepted.
- Don’t miss the house-made goodies! The farm market carries fresh jams, jellies, salsas, and ciders.
- Hayrides in fall. Hayrides are available during apple and pumpkin season.
What can you find at Mood’s Farm Market
- Pick your own produce from June-October
- Farm market with fresh produce
- Homemade jellies, jams, salsas, and cider
- Hayrides during apple and pumpkin picking
- Fresh pressed cider and homemade apple cider donuts
- Corn maze
Mood’s Farm Market Pick Your Own
Pick your own at the farm offers pick your own produce from July through October. Be sure to bring your own containers, as they are not provided.
For approximate start dates, check their website.
Pick your own is charged by the pound and prices vary by product.
Bring your own containers to hold your haul. It must be a bucket or box – bags are not allowed.
Head to the farm market before hitting the fields to get a permit and weigh your containers.
The Farm offers an Apple Festival each year which kicks off the apple hayrides! Find donut eating contests, live music, the grand opening of the corn maze, and face painting and kids’ activities.