Ort Farms in Long Valley, New Jersey is a perfect fall destination for the whole family! Enjoy the farm all season long but don’t miss out on the strawberry picking, pumpkin picking, or fall festival at this 5 generation run NJ family farm.
About Ort Farms in Long Valley, New Jersey
- Address: 25 Bartley Road
Long Valley, NJ 07853
Don’t miss out on this local gem in Morris County! If you want to avoid the fall rush at nearby Alstede Farms but want to enjoy the family atmosphere, this is your spot. With a fall festival packed with fun activities for the whole family and pumpkin picking, Ort Farms is a NJ farm you don’t want to skip.
Not only can you have a blast with the family in fall at the farm, but they offer a great CSA program, homegrown beef and pork cuts, and a market packed with fresh produce and local products.
Ort Farms Hours:
- Every Day 9am-6pm from March-December 31
Farm and you pick hours may vary throughout the year, and the farm is closed from January through March.
Need to know before visiting Ort Farms NJ
- Choose your shoes wisely! Whenever visiting a farm, make sure you’re wearing shoes that can get dirty! Boots are the easiest option, but anything that can be washed it also recommended.
- Try online. You can buy wristbands for fall activities online on their site for cheaper than at the farm, as well as avoid lines.
- Check out their CSA Program. It’s unique in that it allows you to sub out produce you might not use!
- October Directions. Avoid seasonal traffic using the alternate directions in the month of October, listed here.
What can you find at Ort Farms
- Corn Maze
- You Pick
- Monster Truck Rides
- Haybale Maze
- Farm animals
- Train rides
- Pony Rides
- Hay Pyramid
- Apple Cannon
- Market with cider, pies, donuts, and fresh produce
Ort Farms Pick Your Own
Pick your own at Ort Farms is focused more on the fall festival and picking pumpkins, but they also offer strawberry picking in Late Spring.
Pick your own is charged by the pound and there is no entry fee.
Ort Farms Pricing
Try the Fall Activities wristbands which include Hayride, Corn Maze, Apple Cannon, Train Ride and Pony Rides for children for $17.95/child or $9.95/adult.
Fall activities can also be purchased individually for $2-6 each.
Pick Your Own – Pay per pound of whatever you buy. Pricing changes per produce. Pumpkins are listed on their site at $.65/pound.
Ort Farms CSA
In addition to the You Pick and fall festival, the farm offers a CSA program for locals. This program offers curated boxes of fresh produce grown at the farm each week. They have different share options based on the size of your needs and offer swap options for produce you won’t use. CSA members get a 10% members discount card to use at the farm.
Learn more about the CSA on their website.