Wildwood Boardwalk and Beach is well known as the boardwalk in NJ with the most to do. With 5 piers containing 3 amusement parks and the 2 Morey’s Piers waterparks, you won’t get bored easily! Enjoy the amusement rides, multiple roller coasters, arcades, and boardwalk food as well as the rare free beach access,
Wildwood Boardwalk and Beach
Named one of the “Best Beaches” by USA today, this free NJ beach is one you don’t want to miss this summer. Featuring a 38 block boardwalk with 5 piers, this summer spot had something for everyone this summer.
Boardwalk and Beach Hours
The boardwalk and beach are open to the public all year round.
During the summer most attractions and stands open around 10am, but some will open earlier.
In the summer, lifeguards are on duty during the summer season from 10am – 5:30pm
Wildwood Boardwalk and Beach Pricing
The beach at Wildwood is a free beach – no badges are required.
Parking at Wildwood is pretty simple – they have a large public lot for $10 a car, plus many private, paid lots. There is also free parking lots and street parking further down.
If you park farther down the boardwalk, you can hop on the tram car and get a ride to where you’d like for free.
Amusement and Waterpark Pricing:
Morey’s Pier rides and attractions use an electronic ticket system. You can easily reload your card online or onsite.
- 1 credit: $1.50
- 65 credits: $64.44
- 150 credits: $124.28
- 250 credits: $183.19
- Flexible Combination Pass: 2 all day wrist bands – one for the amusement parks and one for the water parks. 48″+: $89 / Under 48″: $69. Can be used on separate days.
- Same-Day Combination Pass: All day wrist bands for the amusement parks and water parks. 48″+: $79 / Under 48″: $59. Must be used in one day.
- Amusement Park Pass: All day wrist band for the amusement parks. 48″+: $59 / Under 48″: $49.
- Water Park Pass: All day admission to the waterparks. 48″+: $47 / Under 48″: $42.
- Purchase ahead online and get a $5-10 food and beverage credit.
Family 4 Packs Pricing:
Enjoy wristbands for the whole family for a discounted rate. All 4 must be present at the time of redemption.
- Water Park 4 Pack: $160
- Amusement Park 4 Pack: $190
- Same-Day Amusement and Water Park: $250
What you’ll find at the Wildwood Boardwalk:
There’s no lack of things to do and see at the boardwalk. Here are some of what you can find to spend your day doing.
- 3 piers packs with amusement rides
- 2 piers with waterparks
- Boardwalk games like balloon pop, water gun races, and frog jump.
- Boardwalk events, such as an Easter celebration, spring beach jam, flag football tournaments, and more.
- A tram car to take you from end to end of the boardwalk
- Spirits and drinks for grown-ups
- Boardwalk yoga
- Classic boardwalk food like pizza, fries, sausage and peppers, ice cream, lemonade and more.
- Wildwood Beach
- Bars and Clubs for nightlife
- ..and more!
What is there for littles to do?
Wildwood Boardwalk and Morey’s Pier are incredibly kid-friendly NJ attractions. Here’s what the kids might love most:
- Boardwalk games where they can try their skills at games like basketball shot, candy wheels, whack-a-mole, ring toss, and frog bog to try and win something.
- Ocean Oasis and Raging Waters water parks
- Surfside amusement pier, Mariner’s amusement pier, and Adventure amusement piers offer rides for kids of all ages.
- Kid-friendly food the entire length of the boardwalk.
- 4 different arcades where they can play games, earn tickets and cool off in air conditioning.
- A tram car to help little legs get around (and for entertainment!)
What is there for adults to do at Wildwood Beach?
This boardwalk isn’t just for families – there’s a ton for grown-ups to enjoy as well. While everyone can enjoy the beach, games, and food, here are somethings adults may enjoy.
- With two waterparks to choose from, there’s lots to do. But grown-ups might enjoy Ocean Oasis best, which boasts a swim-up bar in its water themes offerings.
- Multiple bars offer drinks along the boards, but be sure to check out Wilhelm’s Bier Garten for brews and traditional German fare.
- Fresh seafood and raw bar restaurants.
Morey’s Pier Amusement Park:
One of the big draws to Wildwood Boardwalk and Beach is that the boardwalk has 5 piers packed with fun. Boasting 2 water parks and 3 amusement park piers, you’ll never get bored here.
There are a bunch of rides that littles can ride with an adult and fun for everyone. They’ll love the carousel, balloon race, teacups, baby Venice, sea gull cycles, and more.
Big kids will have fun on more adventurous rides as well, including The Great Nor’Easter, Sea Serpent, and the Great White. Don’t forget the haunted house ride, Dante’s Dungeon, and helicopter tours.
Need to know about Wildwood Boardwalk:
- You may bring a cooler onto the beach, but alcohol and glass containers are NOT permitted. A beach attendant may inspect your cooler.
- Swimming is ONLY permitted when lifeguards are on duty. The Beach is closed to the public from 12 midnight – 6 am.
- Credits for the Morey’s Piers Amusement do not expire and are good year after year.
- Lockers are only available for rent at the Waterparks
- No pets are allowed on the beach or boardwalk, unless on special pet days. Service animals are permitted with proper documentation. Dogs are allowed on the beaches between October and April.
- Between May 15 and and Labor Day, bikes are allowed on the boardwalk from 8am – 11am.
- Lifeguard hours are between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm, weather permitting.